Beaufort Park. Next to Colindale Train Station. Discover North West London. Spectacular Green Spaces. A Vibrant & Unique Focal Point. Thriving Nearby Amenities!
Register an Appointment with Us Here Today!
Beaufort Park London | North West London's Most Established Development
Selection from Units with Completion Year 2020 | New Release Buildings at Beaufort Park London
North West London
The 25 acre development is set to incorporate more than 3,000 highly speci ed studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. There will also be 84,500 sq ft of landscaped courtyards and parkland and shops, bars and restaurants, to provide an exemplar new development for residents, commercial occupiers and the local community.
- Balconies or terraces to all apartments and penthouses
- Custom designed tted kitchens and bathrooms to all properties
- A range of apartments with a new and enhanced high level of speci cation, including Elite, Premier apartments and penthouses that feature stylish interiors
- Beautiful residents’ only landscaped parkland, approximately the same size as London’s famous Berkeley Square
- The Spa is for the exclusive use of Beaufort Park residents. Offering a health and fitness suite, gymnasium, swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and treatment rooms*
- The gymnasium is fully equipped with a range of cardio and weight equipment including: treadmills with integrated TV’s, rowing machines, chest press and leg curling machines. There is a personal trainer available upon request*
- 24-hour estate management, with the development monitored by CCTV.
- Colour video entry phone system to all properties
- Business and meeting centre
- Apartments accessed by an interior designed residential entrance lobby
Tree-lined boulevard with cafés, bars and restaurants, including an award- winning Italian restaurant, Young’s Bar and Restaurant, Jun Ming Xuan Chinese Restaurant (voted ‘the Best Dim Sum in England’ in The Times**), Tesco Express convenience store, ATM, Coffee Affair coffee shop and brassiere, Hairven hair and beauty salon, Bright Horizons childcare and education centre, Beaufort Park Drycleaners,
- Vivo and Rouge Studios and on-site Benham & Reeves Residential Lettings
Connected Day & Night
The Northern Line will be joining the London Underground’s Friday and Saturday overnight “Night Tube” service from 18th November 2016.
With Colindale underground station just a 5 minute walk away, Beaufort Park is well placed to enjoy all that London has to offer, 24 hours a day. Hampstead is 11 minutes away and the heart of London, Leicester Square, is only 26 minutes
For the Best Education
Beaufort Park is within easy reach of London’s outstanding schools and renowned universities. The area’s superb schools offer the perfect preparation for younger minds, with enough choice available to suit all families.
- Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School
- Harrow School
- Keble School
- The Latymer School
- Mill Hill Preparatory School
- Palmers Green High School
- Queenswood School
Whether law, economics, science or the arts are the focus of study, the capital’s higher education establishments o er the specialisation and world standing to launch fantastic careers.
- City University London
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- The London School of Economics & Political Science
- London School of Science and Technology
- Middlesex University London
- North Middlesex University Hospital
- University of the Arts London
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Free Hospital
- The Royal London Hospital
- Royal Veterinary College London
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- University College London
- University College London Hospital
- University of Westminster
One, Two & Three Bed Apartments
from £400,000 for 1 Bedroom
- Beaufort Park offers London’s most Established Development
- Affordable & Yet Breathtaking Beautiful Gate Residents’ Only Landscaped Parkland with WiFi Access
- Next to Colindale Station – 22 mins to King Cross Station
- Resident’s Only Spa & Underground Parking
Discover North West London
Beaufort Park, with its green spaces and exemplary facilities, echoes its North West London surroundings which provides the perfect balance of welcoming village character and capital city excitement
The combination of leafy surroundings and bustling streets has created a very special appeal for anyone who wants to make the most of London Living
Spend a morning in ever fashionable Hampstead or exclusive Primrose Hill. Both offer a tempting choice of boutiques, restaurants and coffee shops, as well as large areas of beautiful parkland that provide spectacular views of the city.
Explore Regent’s Canal, with its colourful narrowboats or Camden’s fascinating canalside market, where music and entertainment venues are almost too many to count.
A Vibrant & Unique Focal Point
With each desirable home surrounded by landscaped gardens and a range
of amenities to meet every need, the exclusive community at Beaufort Park is the result of meticulous planning.
The popularity of the borough is expected to boost the population by 12% over the next ten years, increasing to 424,189 by 2024
Colindale Area Action plan within which 10,000 new homes, a new heart to the area to provide retail, commercial and community facilities, 1000 jobs and significant public transport and highways improvements will be delivered.
Beaufort Park, located in NW9, is in prime location for investment. With UK interest a record low at 0.25%* demand for properties are exceptionally high.
Barnet’s Vision: the most new homes in outer London. Helping create 27,000 new homes and up to 30,000 new jobs through the regeneration and growth programme, the most in outer london.
Thriving Nearby Amenities
With a tree-lined boulevard of cafés, bars and restaurants, Beaufort Park is perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of North West London.
Highlights include an award winning Italian Restaurant, Young’s Bar and Restaurant, Jun Ming Xuan Chinese Restaurant (voted ‘the Best Dim Sum in England’ by The Times newspaper, 2014), Coffee Affair coffee shop and brassiere, Hairven hair and beauty salon and residents’ only gym.
The established shopping centre of Brent Cross is nearby which includes Marks and Spencer, John Lewis, Apple, Levis and much more.
Beautifully Crafted Interiors
With newly styled kitchens, bathrooms and living areas that have been created to make the very best use of space, apartments at Beaufort Park are both elegant and sophisticated.
Every nishing touch is imbued with thought and care, from the varying textures and finishes found in the kitchens, to the sleek bathroom suites with contemporary brassware. Our styling brings Beaufort Park to life, ready for you to live yours here.
Bringing City-Style Home
Our interiors have a clear sense of style and a contemporary look. With clean lines of joinery and furniture, paired with an eclectic mix of textures, patterns and materials, the apartments are elegant, dynamic with an infusion of creativity